- Type of vacancy: Supply staff – Chance of permanent contract
- Hours of work: Part time – Your hours will vary depending on the fluctuation of children, you will be asked to cover staffs annual leave as well staff sickness. Hours will be given a week in advance but you may be called in at short notice
- Rate of pay: – min salary – £7.00 max salary – £7.50
Chatterbox Nursery are looking for 3 Individuals to work within our expanding day nursery. We are a team of driven, passionate and friendly practitioners looking for like minded people to join our team. You will be taking part in various activities with children throughout the day as well as planning, observing and ensuring the needs of all children are met. You will also providing basic care needs to all the children in the setting.
Skills & qualifications
– Level 3 in early years or equivalent is essential as well as Knowledge of safeguarding roles and procedures. Previous childcare experience is preferred. If successful you will be asked to complete a DBS check. The ideal candidate will be hard working, trustworthy and have a love for caring for children. It is essential that the applicant is enthusiastic, confident and able to have a flexible approach to the role.
* Minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification
No specific skills required.